What do you think about it?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

cxm

21 Mai 2019
Turkey/ADANA-SEYHAN
This year in a sale stand, I did play a game. If you catch the Red Bullhead, you can get an any product that they sell. And guess what happened? Of course I catch the Red Bullhead \m/

I saw a collection of Wacken History Lanyard and I got it. If you need to explain briefly, it have all History Lanyards from 1990 to 2010. And finally my first question; What is the value of this collection? Second; Why this year hasn't a 2019 edition Lanyard in the Full Metal Bag?

yGqD2n.jpg

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
This year in a sale stand, I did play a game. If you catch the Red Bullhead, you can get an any product that they sell. And guess what happened? Of course I catch the Red Bullhead \m/

I saw a collection of Wacken History Lanyard and I got it. If you need to explain briefly, it have all History Lanyards from 1990 to 2010. And finally my first question; What is the value of this collection? Second; Why this year hasn't a 2019 edition Lanyard in the Full Metal Bag?

yGqD2n.jpg
Why would you want to know its value?
And to continue; whatever the fool pays for. I, for instance, wouldn't give 50 c€nts for it!

2nd: I don't know. The Full Metal Bag was disappointing! Just a bunch of German publicity junk, the poncho and the patch, and that's about it.
There wasn't even a Festival Today newspaper this year! (Yes, online only)

But the FMB is worked on. Even the organisation wasn't too happy about it.

Reaktionen: perfectmansions