What do you like about power/heavy/speed stuff? :D

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Originally posted by BlaspheMouse
I think I'll start laughing sooner when listeing to Balck Metal Lyrics

incoherent as they are and the theme's are incredibly wide. It's always about satan, the deviln, my master,...

:)

true

and the power metal stuff tend to be about fighting with swords and killing dragons I think :p

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
the only power metal band i like are Primal Fear...they sing about FORMMMMULA ONE...and priates

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
hahaahaha thats also true..also the drummer, cant remember his name - he looks like Silent Bob

BlaspheMouse

W:O:A Metalhead
9 Juni 2003
Belgium
Website besuchen
dude, I can't tell you how sorry I am for you.

did you get Ralf and Halford's autograph?

Beginning to think that the real reason why Ralf isn't chosen to sing at Priest in stead of Owens is that they didn't want another gay member :)

PsychicVeteran

dude, I can't tell you how sorry I am for you.

did you get Ralf and Halford's autograph?

Beginning to think that the real reason why Ralf isn't chosen to sing at Priest in stead of Owens is that they didn't want another gay member :)

Steady there - I'm a major fan of Mr. Halford - he may have Alzheimer's (seriously) but he's done so much great stuff you have to respect him :mad:

PsychicVeteran

Didn't say I don't respect him for his music and what he means to heavy metal, but you have to admit, sometimes he looks really... blue oyster bar don't you think

Just go careful on what you say about Blue Öyster Cult - that's who I went to see on Friday - I could kill the makers of the Blues Brothers :mad:

Don't worry, I'm not that easily upset really ;)