What do you like about power/heavy/speed stuff? :D

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Hammered_gods

W:O:A Metalmaster
5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
I mean most of warrior lyrics sounds very funny to me :D

What I seen on death metal,grindcore gore...it is fun at first,definitely not for serious people :D Then energy and aggresivity for true raw pits....falling on the ground,ripping clothes,rolling on the floor and crash into somebody,ain't that true fun? :D

Fallen_Knight

22 Mai 2002
Leider Schweden
Originally posted by Hammered_gods
I mean most of warrior lyrics sounds very funny to me :D

What I seen on death metal,grindcore gore...it is fun at first,definitely not for serious people :D Then energy and aggresivity for true raw pits....falling on the ground,ripping clothes,rolling on the floor and crash into somebody,ain't that true fun? :D

Don't rip my clothes :)
I consider that a hit on me :D :D

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Metal _Knight
By all means......no. It's a HER?
wow, the only metal-chicks I've met have tended to be poseres, and the ones at wacken last year had boyfriends with them, a REAL Metal-Lady standing on her own feet....now that I respect. Even if she likes SLAYER!!!

I mean I hate girls who are on the concerts as far from the pit as possible in their best clothes and tryin to look like gothic ladies...that's fucking posery.

Fallen_Knight

22 Mai 2002
Leider Schweden
Originally posted by Hammered_gods
I mean I hate girls who are on the concerts as far from the pit as possible in their best clothes and tryin to look like gothic ladies...that's fucking posery.

Some are like that, some are not...

I have nothing against goth-girls :)
hey. I am not a genuine metalhead...

I tend t owatch the at a close view, but not too close so I miss the show...