what concert are you going to next?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

DetroitDon

W:O:A Metalhead
18 Dez. 2009
Detroit,MI USA
www.myspace.com
I am going this Saturday to see my friends Iron Maiden tribute band 7th son. they are actually pretty good! They were around alot during 1988 to 1991, then just reformed for fun a year ago.

Next big show? Hmmm that WAS going to be Slayer with Megadeth and Testament at Cobo Arena in Detroit, but it has since been postponed to another date due to Tom's back problems. I'm hoping it's not completely cancelled because Cobo is the legendary arena from the KISS Alive album. It's the best old school arena around, no fancy corporate suites or anything like that. It still smells of stale beer and hotdogs! haha, that gritty type of vibe to it!

I may go see Pentagram @ Blondies, coming soon next week I think?

Athena

4 Jan. 2010
USA
Exodus/Arch Enemy was fucking fantastic.I was in the pit for both shows.Had fun & now paying the place.I'm having a bangover.

I had considered going to Arch Enemy, but damn! There have been so many great gigs in my neck of the woods, that something had to give (also missed Nile and Devin Townsend). I did see Arch Enemy a few years back with Machine Head....they do put on a great show! I also figured I'll be seeing them soon at Wacken which will be very cool.

I did go to the Tyr/Korpiklaani/White Wizzard/Swashbuckle show - awesome! Tyr and Korpiklaani are 2 of my fave bands, and it was especially fun to see Korpiklaani in a small venue after seeing them with thousands last summer at Wacken 09.

Also saw Behemoth last week - another great gig. The only drawback is that Septic Flesh's bus broke down at that point in the tour (so we were told) and they didn't make it to Chicago. I was really looking forward to seeing them too!

Tonight is EPICA!!! Can't wait - saw them at Wacken 09 and I now have all of their recordings. I also have tickets for the following coming up over the next few months: D.R.I. (Dirty Rotten Imbeciles), Goatwhore, Orphaned Land, Mayhem, Finntroll, and Hypocrisy. There are so many other shows coming up as well...wish I could go to all of them!

Six

26 Jan. 2010
Sydney, Australia
I have Soundwave Festival in Australia this month coming up, but the lineup isn't so good this year. Meshuggah will be good to see again though. :p