What bands are you going to see ?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Lucretia

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
Hi Dave :)
not many upcoming gigs here which are interesting for me... but maybe I´ll go to the X-Mass festival with Impaled Nazarene, Macabre and a lot of other extreme bands :D

^witchfinder^

W:O:A Metalhead
@ Lucretia
Hi there Britta :) yeah that sounds great i would like to see Impaled Nazerene too :( what other bands are playing at the x mas fests ? is this the fest that Bodom played on last year

i do have some good bands to look forward to though
Bal Sagoth , Return To The Sabbat , Without Face , Exodus and early next year Opeth , Anthrax (dont laugh) and Satyricon

Lucretia

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
/me would love to see MDB again!!!

well, the X-Mass festivals...its
Six Feet Under
Marduk
Immolation
Kataklysm
Hate Eternal
Impaled Nazarene
Macabre
Antaeus
Ragnarok

no clue if CoB played there last year... I wasn´t there at all. Actually I think the whole package is pretty hard, but why not :D

LooseCannon

W:O:A Metalhead
3 Aug. 2002
Baltimore,Maryland USA
Website besuchen
No big bands come here to Baltimore.I have to go to Virginia for national shows.I just saw Blind Guardian(see the BG thread) last night in VA.This Sat. I'm seeing 3 local death metal bands at a small bar/club near my house.They are True Unholy Death,Dwelling Madness ,& Psychotogen.
Now, I have to ask this question.How's your local metal scene as far as bands in your area?