What band shirt are u wearing now?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Shiny

W:O:A Metalhead
29 Juni 2002
Ireland
Website besuchen
Longslieves.

Borknagar Shirt. hehe
Green Carnation - Light by day, Day of Darkness Longslieve!

Fuck shoulder spikes.
I'm a scrawny bastard and not a big German.
They would bury me!:)

flo

14 Dez. 2001
Remscheid
www.strongholde.de
i am wearing a selfprinted shirt at the moment..
Heathen Hoof - Son of the horned God

it shows pan, the horned god, sitting on a stone and playing his flute. here you can take a look at the cover: http://www.metalprovider.com/metalcoven/records/HHsmall.jpg

it is one of the covers of the AXEWIELDER/HEATHEN HOOF split 7" that my mates at metalcoven records and i will release in december/january!
Axewielder play very raw heavy metal like tank, old venom or motörhead. heathen hoof play doomy NWoBHM influenced metal like witchfinder general, angelwitch etc.
this is the cover of the axewielder side: http://www.metalprovider.com/metalcoven/records/AWsmall.jpg

if you are interested in the single or have any questions, just contact me at lurivaan@gmx.de! it is limited to 500 copies (400 clear vinyls, 100 colored)... so send me your order as fast as possible :)

flo

14 Dez. 2001
Remscheid
www.strongholde.de
concerning twisted tower dire i think that they are one of the very best us metal bands of the last years! they are an awsome live band ( i saw them at WOA 2000 and two times this year) and their lp's are genious, too!
the limited "isle of hydra" lp isn't that expensive as you supposed. i payed 12 euro for it. and it's really worth the money! the artwork is fantastic, there are bonus tracks on it, a band photo is includet etc. etc. ... i think hermann and andrea from metal supremacy did really great work on it!

Lucretia

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
yeah, big hail to Herm & Andrea :D
but you should mention Karloff as well, he has done the LP cover layout ;)

flo

14 Dez. 2001
Remscheid
www.strongholde.de
i don't know karloff personally. hermann and andrea are both friends of me and we live quite near to each other. they have one of the very few lables here in germany that have stayed really idealistic! that's great in my eyes!

Lucretia

10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
yeah. I think they are doing a great work, not only with the label, and they are pretty cool, both of them.
Karloff is just my boyfriend and a very old friend of Hermann, so thats why I know them and we are working together sometimes.
Do I know you, maybe??

Lucretia

10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
ummm...no... maybe we actually met somewhere, but I can´t remember knowing you ;)
but hey, if you intend to stay here in the forum, there´s a great website with photos of many of us - check out www.forum-gallery.de , you could send your pic as well!

Carpathian_Wolf

21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
Originally posted by flo
i don't think that you know me... but to get sure i will add a pic of me

http://www.metalprovider.com/metalcoven/runlikehell2.jpg

that's me (the left guy) and my brother on stage with axewielder... we were doing the vocals when they played a cover version of tank's "run like hell"... we were both horribly bad :)

hmmm, perhaps you know the METALCOVEN webzine. that's my brothers zine

:D:D:D:D:D

I do..:D....And Who am I flo!? Or have I give myself away already!? ;)

flo

14 Dez. 2001
Remscheid
www.strongholde.de
you are mighty mikey mulkins of course! the strongest warrior of mulk and steel! the biggest nightmare of every non-believer! the vengeance of the spirit of metal! hargh!

i will send my pic to this gallery... it's quite a funny thing i think. i saw your pics there and noticed that you have also been at headbangers open air! i have been there as well and i enjoyed it very very much! the best festival i ever visited!!!