What Band? Damnit!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

DjDead

W:O:A Metalhead
10 Aug. 2007
Grimstad, Norway
Hails Wackeners of 2007!

Well back from a festival to remember, my first WoA turned out to be fantastic, thanx alot for contributing to that all ;)

Enough chit chat, already at where we parked our cars I heard a song wich stuck to my head like super glue. I camped at C camp near the breakfast wagon thingie and I also heard it in that area.

The song is a folk/metal kind of song, I am pretty sure they sing "Wermacht Blut" in the ref and the lyrics are all in German. I think there is a flute going on most of the song as well, beeing "uber" drunk most of the time some details might have escaped my attention thou.

I never figured out who played the song so I could ask them, I asked around in the metalmarket and someone told me to check out "Black Messiah" Wich I did but with negative results.

Soo, is there anyone here that knows what song/band I am talking about? would be very thankful for help ;)

DjDead

10 Aug. 2007
Grimstad, Norway
Ohhh yea thats the one!

Thanx a bunch ;)

but how the hell did I manage to get "Es regnet Blut" to become "Wermacht Blut" ? hehe must have been more drunk than I remember :p

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
Ohhh yea thats the one!

Thanx a bunch ;)

but how the hell did I manage to get "Es regnet Blut" to become "Wermacht Blut" ? hehe must have been more drunk than I remember :p

yeah probably :p

well I had some word wrong in that song as well when I didn't know it that well...
and talking about blut and folk I thought about that song :)

DjDead

10 Aug. 2007
Grimstad, Norway
Hehe no..

I actually confused the bagpipes aswell.. thought it was flutes or violins :p

So I guess I was just very very drunk haha