What are you listening to right now?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

necrophagiac

W:O:A Metalhead
4 März 2002
Manchester/UK
Website besuchen
What's everyone listening too right now...?

Hey, just wandering what everone is listening too right at the moment they read this topic...?!

Im listening to "thornspawn - Blood of the holy, taint thy steel"...Goddamn i love this album...

Im also drinking a bottle of san miguel and im going to have a joint soon..........mmmmmmmmm

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Lord Horb

25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
Acid Bath - When the Kite String pops (song: The Bones of Baby Dolls).. uhhh that really slow one.. but it rules :D

@necrophagiac: much fun with the booze and the joint ;)

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
FALCONER

I had never heard of them, but as they will play in Wacken, I've just downloaded their first album "Falconer". (I know that's not good for music in general, but I promise I usually buy a few CD's per month). Falconer rules!!

:mad: I have no beer at home right now. Fuck!

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Now that we're talking about music.....

There are a lot of bands in the billing I've never heard, and many people here might have the same problem, so I was thinking why don't we help one another?

I've never heard anything about Dimple Minds, Debris Inc., Alabama Thunderpussy, Eisregen, J.B.O., Mörk Gryning. (some of you must be thinking I'm an ignorant)

We could post here the kind of music they play, their best album, and a few opinions.

Lord Horb

25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
Dimple Minds: German band that sings about drinking all the time.. don't know them too well myself...

Debris Inc, Alabama Thunderpussy: no damn idea...

Eisregen: AWESOME kinda black metal band with German lyrics. pretty melodic with a violine.. they rule!!! very good albums are Krebskolonie and the latest one, Farbenfinsternis!

J.B.O.: not really metal but quite funny (guess you have to understand the lyrics though.. they're all in german as well)..

Mörk Gryning: black metal, but I haven't really heard them so I can't say anything definite...

and no, you are not ignorant... me, for example, I don't know any Spanish bands at all (except for Mägo de Oz (?))...

by now I'm listening to HATE SQUAD... andother great German band... R.I.P.

necrophagiac

4 März 2002
Manchester/UK
Website besuchen
Oh, i will enjoy ;)

Sodomy&lust, check out EISREGEN they are seriosly cool...very very different,,,its kind of a mix of accoustic solo work and nasty black metal!! It rules...

Im now listening to behemoth's pandemonic incantations,,,,

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Thanks, everybody!!

I've just found out that Lock Up is a band with two Napalm Death members and At The Gates old singer!

Spanish bands? This year Avalanch will play at Wacken. They play standard power-metal, nothing special. They were quite a nice band, but they've recently changed the singer, and well.....let's say I preferred the old one. Dormanth was an awesome death-doom band, but they disbanded. Anyway, there are very few good metal spanish bands

FallOfSeraphs

20 Apr. 2002
UK
Website besuchen
Lock Up: Tomas Lindberg (At The Gates, The Crown), Shane Embury & Jesse Pintado of Napalm Death and Nick Barker (COF, Dimmu Borgir).

Their latest album is great stuff, not heard the previous one but it had Pete Tagtgren on vocals in place of Lindberg.

I'm really looking forward to seeing these guys, part of the thrill being that I get to see Tomas Lindberg, I love that guy

Lord Horb

25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
LOCK UP was one of the very best gigs in Wacken 2000!!!!!!!!!!!!!
at that time they already performed with Tommpa but Tägtgren played one song with the other guys... holy fucking shit it was just AWESOME!!!!!!!! they also played a lot of Terrorizer classics and Barney from Napalm Death played a song with them as well... pure fuckin' party!!!!! :D

their first album "Pleasures Pave Sewers" rules as well!