What are you listening to right now?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Is there some kind of camping ground in Tuska or you need to use normal camping areas (I only know one in Helsinki) or hotels?

Don't think the festival has any type of camping, if there's camping in Helsinki somewhere you need to find it yourself.

We stay in a rented apartment, other friends at hotels and yet others with friends in and around Helsinki.

NP:
Hypocrisy - Penetralia

Finnchick

2 März 2012
SH, Germany
Don't think the festival has any type of camping, if there's camping in Helsinki somewhere you need to find it yourself.

We stay in a rented apartment, other friends at hotels and yet others with friends in and around Helsinki.

NP:
Hypocrisy - Penetralia

Kind of sucks but I guess it works too. I know there is one camping area quite close to my home which is also just few subway stops away from the festival area.
This year lot of hotels etc might be full though because we have europian championship at the same time.

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Kind of sucks but I guess it works too. I know there is one camping area quite close to my home which is also just few subway stops away from the festival area.
This year lot of hotels etc might be full though because we have europian championship at the same time.

I hate camping these days, so I'm happy if I can sleep under a roof somewhere :D

Yeah, booked our flat in October or so, was hard to find cheap places even back then...

NP:
Hypocrisy - The Fourth Dimension