What about Brazil?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

LXE

W:O:A Metalhead
17 Juni 2003
Mpls. MN USA
LXE.US
Wacken in Brazil, in May? That's all I know so far.....
Sounds pretty goddam tempting to me!

Anyone know if there's any more news about that yet?

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
Wacken in Brazil, in May? That's all I know so far.....
Sounds pretty goddam tempting to me!

Anyone know if there's any more news about that yet?

sounds really cheesy to me... wacken is becomeing a big corporation...
and starts to loose the contact to the public.
enough reasons not to go to WOA anymore if you ask me :/

LXE

17 Juni 2003
Mpls. MN USA
LXE.US
Did anyone here go to the Wacken Seaside?

I've been wanting to go to Brazil for a long time, and I know thay know how to party so I may try to make it.
I think it's nice to give people in S. America (where the airfare situation is pretty much as bad as it gets, to go to Germany) a chance to have a Wacken style Metal fest.

Zombi

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
This reminds of that south park episode with walmart.

I don't know why people get so angry at what wacken has become as it's simply inevitable with that amount of popularity. Everyone wants to go to wacken, so wacken has to become bigger, wacken makes more money and gets better bands and so forth.

It's not like we own wacken, and hell, i bet all the south american metal heads are freaking out right now. Come on, aren't we all brothers or some homoerotic thing like that?

Lionzz

9 Aug. 2007
Heck YEAH!

It's been annouced in W:O:A this year!
We Brazilians will finally (hopefully?) get back our metal festivals....

You are all welcome here!

LXE

17 Juni 2003
Mpls. MN USA
LXE.US
Thanks

I really want to go!

I'll obviously have to sacrifice some other trips I had plans for, but Brazil is still pretty high up on the list of places I need to see eventually. Something Wacken like, is a pretty irresistable excuse. :D
The airfare is actually about the same whether I go there, or Asia, or Europe again apparently, but I will have to shell out an extra $140 for a Visa, just because I'm American.:rolleyes:

That won't stop me....I just have to plan ahead and start saving now.

GriFFo

17 Aug. 2008
Chile n' Argentina
www.antofametal.cl
I dont know, im from Chile n im living in Argentina, so i can go Brazil even in car n obviously thats cheaper than fly to Germany (with all the Visa fukcing stuff) to Brazil i can enter with my identity document n nothing more...

this will be not another Wacken, only a fest organized by the same people, a great opportunity for all the poor guys who only dream (me included) with someday can fly to Germany n go Wacken 'cause always will be Wacken Open Air, the greatest metal fest on the world...

that's all