What A Success!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Carpathian_Wolf

W:O:A Metalmaster
21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
Following the first raw nerve metal night in leeds england which was a mild success..I am proud to say that the second which hapened last nite was a even better successs with 80 people coming down rather than 30 last time..i maanged to plau much music in my hour of dj ing..including megadeth early metallica iron maiden etc and much more classics...

Next one is in jan! :D

Hope it will be even better then! :D

Fallen_Knight

22 Mai 2002
Leider Schweden
Supercharger: You have Within Temptation, we have Beseech, Siuebenbürgen and so on

You have?.... ouch, I don't knowmore bands

Oh, you HAD Die Krupps ;)

Man, Swedish Metal is top of the greatest metal in the world

flo

W:O:A Metalhead
14 Dez. 2001
Remscheid
www.strongholde.de
fallen knight, you forgot all the great 80s legends from holland!
vortex, hammerhawk, angus, sad iron, defender, picture, allied forces,martyr and so on and so on! most people don't know, but the dutch szene had many fantastic bands in these times!

even today there are some cool bands like montany and goddess of desire!

monochrom

15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Fallen_Knight
Supercharger: You have Within Temptation, we have Beseech, Siuebenbürgen and so on

You have?.... ouch, I don't knowmore bands

Oh, you HAD Die Krupps ;)

Man, Swedish Metal is top of the greatest metal in the world

Sorry, The Krupps are from Essen, Germany.

But Sinister is from Holland, so who neeeds Sweden?

Fallen_Knight

22 Mai 2002
Leider Schweden
*apologizes*
You have Sinnerand WT, we have a lot of great bands

Who needs Sweden? I live there so I need it,

I guess a lot of people need Swedish metal anyway :D

flo

W:O:A Metalhead
14 Dez. 2001
Remscheid
www.strongholde.de
as is said, i like dutch metal mucho mucho more than swedish metal. i think in sweden death metal is very famous, but i don't like the swedish kind of death metal, so most of the bands are not important for me. i think heavy load are from sweden, aren't they? they are great of course, one of the very best epic metal bands ever. and i also like lefay.... always drunk, but cool! the blood are also very good... true metal as true as steel can be *g*
but all in all there are not many bands from sweden that i really like (or at least i don't know many).
and dutch metal rules surpreme!!!

Supercharger

26 Juli 2002
Deventer, the Netherlands
Website besuchen
Hmm..to be honest..I'm not fond of Dutch metal, exept for God Dethroned, Callenish circle and Orphanage :D

Couldn't live without Dark Tranquility, Entombed, Opeth, Evergrey, Pathos, Soilwork, Darkane, The Defaced, Meshuggah, In flames, Testament, Slayer, Morbid Angel, Nile, Suffocation, Forbidden, StrappingYoung lad, Dream theater, Into Eternity, Malevolent Creation, Borknager, Vintersorg, Megadeth, Annihilator, Immolation, Incantation, Pessimist, Monstrosity, Threshold, Emperor, Nevermore, Diabolical masquerade, Death, Control denied and Hollenthon (just named the bands I'm into the last months) :D