welsh beer drinking crew , who remembers them?

  • Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

    Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

    Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

sadogoat

Newbie
25 Apr. 2004
4
0
46
italy
Website besuchen
I know I'm quite late but I've read a post on a welsh guy and I wonder if he was one the guys with a welsh flag with " beer drinking crew" written on it at wacken 04.
They were in the tent next to mine.
 

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
111.913
9.836
170
Best, Nederland. Ora: Belgica
Pfuwa!

Do you know on which field you were in 04? Maybe that could help a bit. But I reckon you have to go to the "Lost and Found-section. Maybe you'll have more luck. (though I doubt it)
 

sadogoat

Newbie
25 Apr. 2004
4
0
46
italy
Website besuchen
I really can't remember the camping section , just remember them and the flag on their tent...oh and they always used to play compilations with loads of good bands like celtic frost , ronnie james dio and stuff, good music tastes!:S
Thanks for the suggestion , now I try in the lost and found forum!!!
 

[slab]

Newbie
25 Sep. 2005
6
0
46
sadogoat schrieb:
I know I'm quite late but I've read a post on a welsh guy and I wonder if he was one the guys with a welsh flag with " beer drinking crew" written on it at wacken 04.
They were in the tent next to mine.

Dunno about the "other guy" as far as i know the only member of the "WELSH DRINKING CREW" is to post here is me..... and indeed that flag is mine! :D Hope we didn't keep you up to late :cool:
 
Zuletzt bearbeitet: