Weekend Before Wacken

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Ancalagon

W:O:A Metalhead
15 Juni 2002
California
moat.drachenherz.com
I arrive in Hamburg on Saturday July 26 in the afternoon. Anyhow I know Mike (Carpathian Wolf) and his comrades will arrive that day too. So I think it would be fun to all meet up in a big group and go out and do something. So whoever will be in Hamburg or can get to Hamburg that weekend, post here so we can set something up.

Varnamys

W:O:A Metalmaster
6 Aug. 2002
Köln
Website besuchen
oooohh, I will arrive at wednesday morning, so I won´t be able to join you. :(

But enjoy your time there... we´ll meet @ Wacken.

Where are the "hamburgers"??? ;)

Shadowtear

21 Dez. 2001
Helltown Ahaus
www.metalinferno.de
Oh I think the others planed something ( I don`t really know but I`ve heard something that they want to go out Saturday)

I don`t know when I`m sure to be there the weekend before Wacken... maybe end of June I´ll now...

Carpathian_Wolf

21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
Originally posted by Shadowtear
Oh I think the others planed something ( I don`t really know but I`ve heard something that they want to go out Saturday)

I don`t know when I`m sure to be there the weekend before Wacken... maybe end of June I´ll now...

Well ill be there 26th july :D anyone who wants to meet up with the wolf is more than welcome :D

I would hope my wife also comes too so that i can spend quality time with her :D

:D