We want to get married at Wacken Open Air 2022. Is it possible?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

mariano95

10 Juli 2021
Hi, we travel from Argentina, it is the only opportunity we have assistant at the festival. And we want to get married here. Is this dream possible?

• Metal
Reaktionen: Samael666

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
I reckon, the official part.

But as I have experienced myself, it's kind of a hazard!
You need proof of citizenship, marital status, a declaration of citizenship (a paper stating that you are indeed a citizen of this country) etc.
And everything has to be done in (here) German, so... legal translation!!

Been there, done that. Except for the legal translation, as Dutch is an official language of Belgium 🇧🇪. Even though I had to do it in French.

casyo

W:O:A Metalhead
10 Juli 2018
München
If you're looking for a legal marriage conducted by a civil servant, I bet your chances are slim (especially given the short lead time until the festival).

Nothing hinders you from having your own ceremony though. I highly recommend @Spartaner032 as wedding speaker / wedding officiant.