We need some more progressive bands. MINI BANDLIST, PLEASE READ AND CONSIDER!^^

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Henriku

2 Feb. 2004
Website besuchen
Hello.
Last year at Wacken was indeed a good experience, but I feel the bandselection was a little lacking... At least when it came to different genres.
Please check out some of these bands; they would make Wacken 2004 more complete.

Pagan's Mind (Extremely talented; spellbinding music)

Symphony X ( powerful and emotional)

Dream Theater (yeah, right...)

Meshuggah (we need some aggressive prog/jazz metal, dont we?)

If you mix the styles a little bit better than last year, it will be more successful.
All those bands I listed have a special fanbase... The bands are more of a rarity, and some fans will therefore attend Wacken solely because of that one band. This will make everyone happy.
+ Bands like Pagan's Mind and Symphony X are less expensive than the average festival-magnet.
If one of those bands are confirmed, then I will show up for sure^^ And I believe others will follow.

PS: Music like this goes best later in the night, when people are a little tired of hanging around loud noise all day... They all play (except Meshuggah, of course) beautiful and thoughtful music that soothes the very soul of the listener. (yay, how poetic of me)

Please consider.
And please let me, and others here, know whether you people in charge are thinking about any of these bands.