Wanting to contact some people

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

ZombieFlesh

7 Aug. 2008
England
Hi I would like to get in touch with some great people that I met during my first ever time at Wacken.

Philip, I met you on Thursday afternoon you were there with your brother just to see Iron Maiden and you impressed me and my friend with your amazing English (innit!). If you remember me, I am the girl with the sock fetish! (you taught me the word socken :) ) Had fun chatting with you and would like to stay friends so get in touch if you see this.

Also looking to contact the Swedish guy I met when waiting for Sonata Arctica (I am so sorry I cannot remember your name but I complimented your pretty hair!). You sang us some 'girlie metal' and we had a laugh about Little Britain. I know it's a long shot but message me if you want to chat some more.

Hope everyone had a great time, I will definitely be coming back again and hope I can make it next year.

Kx