Walls Of Fire wants you!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

tiamat

5 Aug. 2002
www.wallsoffire.de
And why do we want you? Well, we want to get bigger, better and more Metal so we are looking for those of you who´d like to take part. Ever been interested in writing reviews, live- reviews, interviews and all the other stuff that has to do with Metal? No problem! Give us a word and you´ll have the chance to write and to be read.
If you are interested don´t hesitate; join us and contact us here: tiamat@wallsoffire.de

Kerim

--------------------------
http://www.wallsoffire.com
http://www.wallsoffire.de

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
I'd love to help you, believe me!! In fact, I've already collaborated with LordWalter in his website (that was quite easy, his website is in Spanish :)). But now I have shitloads of things to study..... just remind me this post, via PM, or ICQ, or Yahoo Messenger, or e-mail (as you prefer) at the end of september.

Greets!!

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Made a couple of posts regarding tour dates in Stockholm, Sweden at the web site.
Would be cool if there was a page that could list the different gigs one could see.
Miss some of the things that happen here, since they don't advertise enough!
So hope that the info I sent can be usefull for someone else :)

Kroppus

W:O:A Metalhead
2 März 2002
Oslo / NOrWAY
I'll send you something from Copenhagen, if i stumble over something here.. *sighs*
The only thing to look forward to here as i know is Manowar in november. *don't even like them*
I guess that says enough about my wiev of the "Metal-scene" here...

Joke of the year: Good Danish Black Metal........ :)

Kroppus

Correct me if i'm wrong, since i would love to be wrong here. :)