Wacken Rocks - Heavy Rock On Soft Skin

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Jordan

W:O:A Metalhead
25 März 2009
Who cares about that Wacken Rocks bullsh*t ?
WOA is what concerns us the most. And I can say that some people (incl. me) are REALLY concerned about how WOA is going on...

Rorzorz

15 Apr. 2009
No one cares!!!

Give us updates on the the REAL Wacken fesitval, do you really not care how annoyed many PAYING customers are getting?

maximo

26 Feb. 2009
indeed

so here is what I'm hoping....

The addition of wacken rocks, seaside etc etc, will generate money to put into paying some serious cash to get some SERIOUS headliners for the 20th anniversary.

It would be the ONLY way you could redeem WOA and stick-it-to everybody who's obviously fiercely pissed (and rightly so) with the current lineup.

If not, I hate to think what you guys are going to be faced with...

PS...DEAR GOD NO MORE FOLK METAL BANDS!!!

Jordan

W:O:A Metalhead
25 März 2009
The addition of wacken rocks, seaside etc etc, will generate money to put into paying some serious cash to get some SERIOUS headliners for the 20th anniversary.
I am not even sure Wacken Rocks will bring them cash. I mean it's not sure that this operation will be a success. It may also be a total failure, make them lose cash, and WOA will pay for that... I don't know.
PS...DEAR GOD NO MORE FOLK METAL BANDS!!!
and no more power metal as well.