wacken means to me...

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Kate McGee

W:O:A Metalgod
13 Aug. 2002
Kronach
franconianpsycho.blogspot.com
To me it means...

- feeling free for some days
- being allowed to drink as much as I want for some days without having to think of how I can get home afterwards
- lots of grilled meat :D
- sore feet
- lots of great music
- mead :)
- being allowed to smell like having had no shower for five days (just because I do indeed have no shower for five days)

A Coming Curse

W:O:A Metalhead
11 Mai 2003
Leeds, England
Website besuchen
what wacken means to me....
-A place where you are surrounded by people who like good music
-A place to meet new people.....
-A place to get absolutely wrecked at
-A place to see bands you would never see in your own country
amongst other things...

grinsekatze666

<span style="color:black">Moderator</span>
15 Juni 2003
Münster
twitter.com
Wacken means...

- FINALLY normal people :D
- party all night AND all day
- beer
- beer
- nice girls
- beer
- barbecue at 10:00a.m.
- more beer
- and the best of all: HEAVY FUCKIN' METAL!!!

Hammered_gods

W:O:A Metalmaster
5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Contrasts - why is there so stupid security controls when it suppose to be about freedom? No that is not freedom. They don't even want people to wear spikes. Fuck off there is not such a stupid rulez even on biggest festivals in czech.

Supercharger

26 Juli 2002
Deventer, the Netherlands
Website besuchen
wacken means to me:

getting the biggest sunburn during the summer
laying dead in the shade for the biggest part of the day
speaking a lot of foreign languages
meeting a host of nice people
enjoying a shitload of fine bands
drinking warm beer
paying ridiculious prices for beer and food
getting back even more tired then I came
only to remember the point of arrival and going
running on one of the crowded autobahnen in Germany

LXE

W:O:A Metalhead
17 Juni 2003
Mpls. MN USA
LXE.US
Originally posted by Hammered_gods
Contrasts - why is there so stupid security controls when it suppose to be about freedom? No that is not freedom. They don't even want people to wear spikes. Fuck off there is not such a stupid rulez even on biggest festivals in czech.

you're lucky, Wacken security seemed pretty light and much less restrictive compared to any festival I've been to anyplace over here...in "the land of the free".

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Originally posted by LXE
you're lucky, Wacken security seemed pretty light and much less restrictive compared to any festival I've been to anyplace over here...in "the land of the free".

Sorry maybe I am too spoiled with the freedom we still have over here. But I was very disgusted with it. I don't care if somebody would hurt me with spikes cause they allowed people to wear them, cause that is price I would gladly pay for freedom.

Kate McGee

W:O:A Metalgod
13 Aug. 2002
Kronach
franconianpsycho.blogspot.com
Originally posted by Hammered_gods
Sorry maybe I am too spoiled with the freedom we still have over here. But I was very disgusted with it. I don't care if somebody would hurt me with spikes cause they allowed people to wear them, cause that is price I would gladly pay for freedom.
I DO care if somebody hurts me with his spikes.
At least I would love people refraining from crowdsurfing if they are packed with spikes over and over.

But in the end, I would accept people taking spikes in as long as they may be sold on the festival area.