Wacken hottie needs date for concert!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Where's Ancalagon now that someone needs someone like him? :D

I'm sure you'll get huge amounts of PMs and/or e-mails! This forum is full with horny guys! :D

Fallen_Knight

22 Mai 2002
Leider Schweden
Sodomy: Not me, I have a wonderful girlfriend (yes the one that went wit hme to Wacken that you saw)

metal_slut: You maybe will have to sort out the guys looking for sex/making out guys from the nice people who loves music and meeting new people

I don't care!

.... whether the guys in WOA just want to watch the show with me or do a little more ;) .... Of course, I would PREFER to find a cute long haired type to enjoy a little casual sex with.... Who wouldn't? Heavy metal, beer, and SEX! What could be better?

Fallen_Knight

22 Mai 2002
Leider Schweden
So, you are not looking for a guy for a relationship, just for sex?

well , you can findsome guys here I believe

There are a lot of guys in Wacken too. so
If you like having plenty of guys at thesame time, then I can imagine you don't have a problem wit hthat.

But I don't deal with such things.

I am occupied so I am not interested...
Even if I was single, I wouldn't be anyway, not my style that way