Wacken Forumcamp 2004

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Kate McGee

W:O:A Metalgod
13 Aug. 2002
Kronach
franconianpsycho.blogspot.com
oh damn, I'm simply looking forward to that whole experience of festivals again :) always means some kind of anarchy and a way to get drunk but have the time to sleep long enough afterwards :) and cool music of course :D
TIME TO LEAVE!

LooseCannon

W:O:A Metalhead
3 Aug. 2002
Baltimore,Maryland USA
Website besuchen
Originally posted by xantia
hi folks, it's time again to start booking for the WOA FORUM CAMP 04! forumcamp@wacken.com
reservation deadline: 28.04.2004

necessary informations for booking:

nicknames AND realnames of ALL persons
number of vehicles
number of tents
expected day of arrival
NEW: parking fee (20 € per vehicle) you've got to pay at the "spar"-market check in!! (also take the reservationnumber for your car and the festival ticket with you)

arriving from 04.08.2004 , 8:00 possible sorry, NO earlier arriving this year!

infos: www.freewebs.com/xantiashome/woaforumcamp.htm

if there are any uestions, mail me!

cu
x.

Also talk to security about where the camp area is so people won't get lost(like I did last year.Took me a hour & a 1/2 to find you guys).