Wacken forecast?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

mugabe

W:O:A Metalhead
7 Aug. 2002
Avesta, Sweden
www.kurtz.se
MetalCommando schrieb:
i was thinking of getting a big inflattable pool to wacken...
You'll have to bring water as well, as there are no useful taps around. I brought a bucket one year, but couldn't find water to fill it to save my life, apart from at the Biergarten dish-washing stall, which was really a bit too much of a hassle. The beer-cooling dilemma just goes on. Ice at €1 a bag - yes, please!

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
mugabe schrieb:
You'll have to bring water as well, as there are no useful taps around. I brought a bucket one year, but couldn't find water to fill it to save my life, apart from at the Biergarten dish-washing stall, which was really a bit too much of a hassle. The beer-cooling dilemma just goes on. Ice at €1 a bag - yes, please!

dig a hole in the ground trow your beer in it.
put a tent on top.

Lady_Wolf

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Juli 2006
A crazy men's Utopia
www.myspace.com
mugabe schrieb:

bey a tetra pack of still water, throw it in your freezer till it is one solid lump of ice, lay that on top of your beer, and it should stay cool till sunday (worked for me last year)

Metal_Ste

14 Juni 2005
Manchester, UK
crap, that doesn't look good. we dont even have a gazebo in our camp this year grrrrr :mad:

it's gonna be muddy as hell!!!

although that forecast does seem to change dailey

agresionpower

22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
Metal_Ste schrieb:
crap, that doesn't look good. we dont even have a gazebo in our camp this year grrrrr :mad:

it's gonna be muddy as hell!!!

although that forecast does seem to change dailey

that's to bad...

but indeed it changes every day, and it probably will be a litle bit warmer than last year..

Metal_Ste

14 Juni 2005
Manchester, UK
just realise what someone said earlier, looking at the percentage thing means its pretty much just as likely to be blindingly hot as its only a 55% chance of it being correct. I wont get worried until I check it on monday.

agresionpower

22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
Metal_Ste schrieb:
just realise what someone said earlier, looking at the percentage thing means its pretty much just as likely to be blindingly hot as its only a 55% chance of it being correct. I wont get worried until I check it on monday.

well but i'll be there on sunday and than it will probably rain...

but we will see...

Herjan

27 Juli 2006
Aww, just checked the forecast, rain, rain and more rain. Me and a couple of friends are traveling by air from norway 01.08.06, and I cant say how much I would love to see the sun instead of getting wet like a horney pussy. Atleast I know for sure that more than 5 days forecast aint to be trusted. Really hope the forecasts gets better as we get closer to wacken.

agresionpower

22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
Herjan schrieb:
Aww, just checked the forecast, rain, rain and more rain. Me and a couple of friends are traveling by air from norway 01.08.06, and I cant say how much I would love to see the sun instead of getting wet like a horney pussy. Atleast I know for sure that more than 5 days forecast aint to be trusted. Really hope the forecasts gets better as we get closer to wacken.

yeah me too.

unfortunatle when I go on sunday I can't see a good forecast of thursday friday and saturday...