WACKEN 2008 DEFINITIVE CAMP MEET

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Sipyloidea

W:O:A Metalgod
19 März 2007
Let's make a list and suggest a place to meet on the camping ground!

Let's put the dates each one will get there, and how to know who are who!

I don't know a date or my campground yet, that will be spontanious decision but for who is who I'm still into making those 25k thread shirts :D We put the "who posted" list from when we get 25k on the back and our forum names on the front :)

Falconius

W:O:A Metalhead
28 Jan. 2008
SH, Germany
Let's make a list and suggest a place to meet on the camping ground!

Let's put the dates each one will get there, and how to know who are who!

Don't know if I got time for such an meeting, but if I got, I would like to join your meeting.

I don't know a date or my campground yet, that will be spontanious decision but for who is who I'm still into making those 25k thread shirts :D We put the "who posted" list from when we get 25k on the back and our forum names on the front :)

Wow i want such a t-shirt ^^

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien

Er, woudn't that make it expensive, individual shirts?
Take into consideration that 20 x 1 shirt might be more expensive than 1 x 20 shirts with the same print back & front!

But I want a shirt like that!!!

LXE

W:O:A Metalhead
17 Juni 2003
Mpls. MN USA
LXE.US
http://forum.wacken.com/showthread.php?t=134321

Forum camp. I'll be on it.

For the rest, I'd suggest Beer Garden, at a time where a shit band is playing so we are sure we'll all meet! (or call me, if you have my number)

Yup! I'll probably be camping at the forum camp, and meeting at the beer garten is a good idea.
If one of the feared "mallcore" bands are playing early Friday, I'd suggest doing it durring that time. The schedule will be posted a few weeks before the festival.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Yup! I'll probably be camping at the forum camp, and meeting at the beer garten is a good idea.
If one of the feared "mallcore" bands are playing early Friday, I'd suggest doing it durring that time. The schedule will be posted a few weeks before the festival.

You're coming to Wacken?

COOOOOOOOL

Catch up with the non-meeting we had last year in Belgium ;)

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004