Wacken 2004

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Warthog

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Originally posted by BlueOyster
Hi people

(spoke to you Snakenet folks at your camp)

I won't be going to Wacken 2004 unless they remove the Boehse Onkelz from the billing - they have a right-wing following I can do without :rolleyes:

I think it's probably a small consolation that at least they're only playing Thursday night...we can only hope their following will clear out early if they're not interested in the rest of the bands.

Ah fuck, GRAVE DIGGER and AMON AMARTH are playing next year, so of course I'll be there - angry chemo patients or not!

Warthog

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Originally posted by Carpathian_Wolf
Yeah all im afraid of is that the fuckers will just go around causing mayhem and kickin peoples asses and shit like that.

Still its early for me to decide yet :)

Yeah, me too...but regardless, I think it's pretty much a sure bet that I'm going, especially since the lineup is off to a good start (Onkelz aside). I'll be bringing even MORE yanks with me this time...You've been warned! MWA HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Iscariot

W:O:A Metalhead
9 Jan. 2002
Apeldoorn- Netherlands
surf.to
What's with that bohze onkelz thing? It attracts the wrong people? so?
someone said thesame thing about Slayer... I had a great wacken without any nasty people around (didn't see slayer though:)) So I don't see the problem. You don't waste a great festival just because one lousy band??

5 Aug. 2003
London, UK
www.snakenet.com
Originally posted by BlueOyster
Hi people

(spoke to you Snakenet folks at your camp)

I won't be going to Wacken 2004 unless they remove the Boehse Onkelz from the billing - they have a right-wing following I can do without :rolleyes:

Hey

It was nice of you to visit! Have we met? I was the long-haired blonde drunk chick with Eastern European accent. :p