Wacken 2003 CD

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

MetalDave81

23 Nov. 2003
London, England
Website besuchen
Hi guys,

I am currently listening to the Wacken CD which is good, but could have been awesome!

What happened to Testament, Slayer, Annihilator, Vader, Nile, Running Wild, Gamma Ray and Stratovarius? Why are they not on the CD?

Don't get me wrong I 'like' the cd but it could have been so much better...are they keeping it for the DVD?

Nevertheless I will be at Wacken this year rain or shine!

P.s. bit of trivia for you guys who have the CD already. Look behinf the booklet on the digipack. See the picture of the leaflet listing the band for Wacken 2003. Do you see a certain band listed who did not play and were replaced by the absolutely rubbish Twisted Sister?

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
costs more to add "bigger" bands for permission to record and add stuff

or maybe they're saving up for the DVD ;)

hey where in london are you from??!

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
cool
im in croydon.

ahhh yeah,...i was staying at a DS house, when i heard they were getting the wacken promo CD or DVD.....
i missed it....cos i had to get back to this shithole :p

MetalDave81

23 Nov. 2003
London, England
Website besuchen
Sorry maybe being really dumb but what do you mean by a Dew Scented House? Yes Dew Scented are a really good band but???

Listening to Wacken 2003 cd now just started listening to DEW SCENTED - CITIES OF THE DEAD!!!!!!

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
Originally posted by MetalDave81
Sorry maybe being really dumb but what do you mean by a Dew Scented House? Yes Dew Scented are a really good band but???

Listening to Wacken 2003 cd now just started listening to DEW SCENTED - CITIES OF THE DEAD!!!!!!

\m/
ohh i stayed at their home for a bit ;)

listening to testament -the legacy
(as much as i fuckin like DS....testament are greater :p)

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
@WOA Death Angel
thats the onyl band ill see....maybe destruction

but would like to see Testament some time

MetalDave81

23 Nov. 2003
London, England
Website besuchen
Still kind of hoping in vain that Iced Earth will actually play. Seeing them in March at the Astoria. Arch Enemy and Children of Bodom will be good and Saxon. Try this site www.lcmc.tk It belongs to my mates who wnet with me to Wacken 03 and are trying to start a metal night in South London.

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
hahaha
ever been to the Black Sheep Bar in Croydon
"metal" night on Thurs...BOLLUX is it....plays crap like pop/rock....definately not worth the 90p tram fare. hahaaha

MetalDave81

23 Nov. 2003
London, England
Website besuchen
try my mates' night if you can get to Kingston. THey played tonight and the list of bands played included:

Withering Surface, Blind Guardian, Iced Earth, In Flames, Children Of Bodom, Arch Enemy, Dark Age, QueensRyche, Sentenced, Sonata Artica.

They will play any cd you give them if they can work it in, but they do try and always like hearing and playing new bands.

Remember www.lcmc.tk