W:O:A VOTING >> SAXON

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Yanos666

W:O:A Metalhead
6 März 2009
Liverpool
mint! dont really like them all that much, but its a great idea... least it means we are guaranteed a set full of popular songs!

More bands should do this sorta thing.

DrunkGromit

22 Jan. 2009
Sorry but it won't really make a big change we will get the classics they allways play beacause everyone will vote for the classics ...

cursedval1

13 Mai 2009
mint! dont really like them all that much, but its a great idea... least it means we are guaranteed a set full of popular songs!

yeah but not really, i mean it's a fucking CRIME that they make the Saxon fans choose between Denim and Leather and Princess of the Night, their 2 greatest classics, for their Denim and Leather album... :(

otherwise i'm pretty satisfied, this means 100% we'll be hearing the almighty CRUSADER.

Yanos666

6 März 2009
Liverpool
OK i admit they mostly play what you wanna hear (as with all good old bands) but its still a nice touch, an y'know atleast it means we have the choice if enough people vote for random songs it may make for a different setlist plus it gives the band feedback on what songs people wanna hear live! They may see a couple of songs they've not played in ages are highly requested an they can throw them in to future setlists if not WOA

Also true to choose between classics, not so mucha problem for me as I'm not a massive fan, I just want wheels of steel an heavy metal thunder! I would prefer denim and leather out of the 2 you named though.

Jordan

25 März 2009
if enough people vote for random songs it may make for a different setlist
I did vote for random songs ! :D

anyway, I don't realy care, and I guess the classics (don't know which songs are classics) will be played anyway, so if I was a fan of Saxon, I wouldn't bother too much