W:O:A Ticketversand

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Canuck

W:O:A Metalhead
4 Nov. 2007
Toronto, Canada
I ordered my Wacken ticket about two weeks ago, the order was confirmed but they have yet to take the money off the visa. I'm starting to get a little worried since it's been a while since I ordered my ticket and they confirmed. Does anyone know if they're taking longer to transfer money this year or something? Anyone have any insight? Tried contacting metaltix but they haven't answered.

Lis_a

8 Aug. 2008
Hey,

Well I ordered my ticket like the day they started selling them and they haven't taken my money yet either, I'm concerned too, because my friend already has his ticket.

Medusa

13 Okt. 2008
Hi there,

I've done the transference a week ago, and I haven't recieved any answer. I know the delivery and the tickets run have had a delay, but I'm also a bit worried, because the transference should have already arrived.
Any clue of what is going on? Is this... well, normal?
Thanks.

Canuck

W:O:A Metalhead
4 Nov. 2007
Toronto, Canada
I got an email today saying that apparently there was a delay in their receiving the tickets or something like that, and that they'll be getting them in a few weeks. Apparently the credit cards will be charged once they start sending out the orders again.

Elazarus

19 Okt. 2008
I'm new to this festival and looking at attending next year. What I wanna know is, if I buy tickets off Metaltix.com will I be able to get them sent to me (UK) and when roughly would I receive them?

6 Jan. 2009
Lund, Sweden
I didn´t order my Wacken ticket at the Metaltix-site, because I bought it from a Swedish company which arranges trips to music festivals around Europe instead. I bought a Wacken tent from Metaltix though, and it said the following about ticketorders in the e-mail order confirmation:

NOTICE: We would like to inform you that when you order a WOA - 3-Days ALL-IN -ANNIVERSARY- Festival-Ticket 2009 - 30.07. - 01.08. 2009 the shipping time will take up to 4-6 weeks. Furthermore the order status only changes once it has been processed.

A short note about ticketorders: It is possbile that after we\'ve recieved your payment the ticket isn\'t available anymore. We will then immediately transfer the money back to you!

Zuletzt bearbeitet: