W:O:A TICKET LOST IN THE MAIL!!! :(

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
Hi again!

I am glad to tell you that the problem with my ticket is being solved. Finally, Metaltix realized that they have sent me just one ticket, and they have answered my mail this morning telling me that they will send the missing ticket on monday.

You can suppose how happy I am at the moment (being this my first Wacken). I pray to Odin to avoid any other problem with the order.

Thanks to all of you who try to help me.

glad to hear :)

btw, you're more then welcome to join us in spamming in the 150k thread ;)

Solskinn Av Natten

W:O:A Metalhead
28 März 2008
Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
Hi again!

I am glad to tell you that the problem with my ticket is being solved. Finally, Metaltix realized that they have sent me just one ticket, and they have answered my mail this morning telling me that they will send the missing ticket on monday.

You can suppose how happy I am at the moment (being this my first Wacken). I pray to Odin to avoid any other problem with the order.

Thanks to all of you who try to help me.

That's really great, congratulations! It's good that they solved your problem so fast :)

Solskinn Av Natten

W:O:A Metalhead
28 März 2008
Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
I'd look forward to it!

Just send your cell phone # right before the festival (if it works here of course) and we'll try to set up a meeting! I'd love to see you!

Sure thing! In fact, the last time I visited NL, I purchased a NL simcard for my phone so that I can use it while I'm there. I think there's a phone number assigned to it. When I go home, I'll check it and then PM you :)