W:O:A 2007: Sold Out!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Wacken-News

Newsbot
17 Dez. 2006
www.wacken.com
This year´s Wacken Open Air is sold out!

Metaltix arranged a waitlist on which you can enrol. We can not promise you anything at this point – but according to our experience quite a few returns could give you a chance of a treasured WOA Ticket. For technical reasons the Registration is just possible by telephone so please call our hotline 0049 4627 183838 or email mailto:info@metaltix.com !

Weiterlesen...

Thaurin

11 Juli 2007
That's at least a spot of light in the utter darkness that the possibility of missing Wacken 2007 has placed in my heart. I've enrolled immediately; let's hope that you're right about those returns.

moshmonkey666

24 Nov. 2003
Ireland
www.frontlinewrestling.tk

That's at least a spot of light in the utter darkness that the possibility of missing Wacken 2007 has placed in my heart. I've enrolled immediately; let's hope that you're right about those returns.

there will be returns, all record stores have been asked to return whatever tickets they have left and then metaltix will distribute them! i managed to get another 3 off Sentinel records before the sent them back hehe!

Marcos

12 Juli 2007
hi all
my inglish is as a shit and i dont understand a lot of.
i´m going to wacken from spain and i dont have ticket, can i buy ticket in box-office in Wacken??
saluD!

Marcos

12 Juli 2007
well, how can i subcribe in waitlist??
i have tickets to fly to Hamburg since 2 months ago...
holydays in St. Pauly ;)))

Thaurin

11 Juli 2007
I send my e-mail, as well as phoned their hotline, immediately after the first post. I haven't heard from them yet. Should I be worried about that?