W:O:A 2005

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Dim_borgir

4 Okt. 2004
Quebec City Canada
i'll be on wacken 2005 and i hope to see band i can't see on canada like Agathodiamon mnemic,dark tranquillity,callenish circle,kalmah,Disarmonia Mundi....i hope to see dimmu borgir or old man's child , children of bodom arch enemy Chimaira Soilwork would be awesome....i hope one or more of these band will be of wacken 2005....cuz i'm comming from canada for wacken 2005!!!

Kate McGee

W:O:A Metalgod
13 Aug. 2002
Kronach
franconianpsycho.blogspot.com
Dim_borgir schrieb:
i'll be on wacken 2005 and i hope to see band i can't see on canada like Agathodiamon mnemic,dark tranquillity,callenish circle,kalmah,Disarmonia Mundi....i hope to see dimmu borgir or old man's child , children of bodom arch enemy Chimaira Soilwork would be awesome....i hope one or more of these band will be of wacken 2005....cuz i'm comming from canada for wacken 2005!!!
let me see... Children of Bodom and Arch Enemy (I think) have been at Wacken 2004...so those two are most likely not to come...I think Soilwork have been there 2003...quite unlikely for 2005 again...............I guess you could be lucky with some of the other bands...

Kate McGee schrieb:
let me see... Children of Bodom and Arch Enemy (I think) have been at Wacken 2004...so those two are most likely not to come...I think Soilwork have been there 2003...quite unlikely for 2005 again...............I guess you could be lucky with some of the other bands...

Quit Mnemic too, they have been there in 2004.

Dim_borgir

4 Okt. 2004
Quebec City Canada
Kate McGee schrieb:
if you want me to put my money on something, I'd say Dimmu Borgir...it's about time they come to WOA again...so...if the band don't split until then or something like that...

Hum Dimmu Borgir Take An Two Years Break.....Galder Doing A New Old Man's Child Album And Tour.........And Old Man's Child Fucken Rule More Than Dimmu Borgir!!!