Voidsales.com

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
decided what to do yet?

make a new credit card site ordingin bit OR recieve orders through email?

IF you cant make the new credit card web page, THEN recieve orders through emails.

Lucretia

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
aaaahhh you have the new Amon Amarth girlies I´m looking for! :)
Do you know if that size is a one-size thing or were they ever available in M or L? I´m afraid S is too small for me :D

Void Sales

21 Apr. 2003
Belgium
www.voidsales.com
Originally posted by Lucretia
aaaahhh you have the new Amon Amarth girlies I´m looking for! :)
Do you know if that size is a one-size thing or were they ever available in M or L? I´m afraid S is too small for me :D

It's a one size fits all shirt. But I indicate it on the website as Small, because that's the 'normal' size for girlies

Immo

27 Mai 2003
Ternat, Belgium
Website besuchen
Cool, I'm from belgium too :)

Do you only sell stuff through the internet or can I for example come to your location too and buy directly?

Btw, do you sell any other items then shirts/longsleeves too, cause I only see that listed on page.

Little comment on the webpage, you might want to change the black scrollbar, it isn't very visible cause of the black background.

Greets

Zuletzt bearbeitet: