USA/Canada metal fans?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Warthog

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
ARGH!

Wrong part of country...
Brokedown car...
Must mosh...
Must break bones...

Urge to kill...rising!

I'll just have to take my rage and disappointment out at the Exodus show here that night. :D

I'll check out your band though...linkage, por favor?

TALKHEAVY

W:O:A Metalgod
Originally posted by MetalBlood
Come check out this metal festival in Minneasota on April.24. Morbid Angel, Satyricon, Suffocation, Heathen, Agent Steel, Usurper, Into Eternity, Avenger Of Blood, Pyramaze, Twelfth Gate, Conquest, Fleshgrind, Enforsaken and more...

http://www.minneapolismayhem.com

Oh great! I'd love to see those bands if I only could. And I still need autographs by Agent Steel and Heathen...

LXE

W:O:A Metalhead
17 Juni 2003
Mpls. MN USA
LXE.US
Originally posted by Warthog
ARGH!

Wrong part of country...
Brokedown car...
Must mosh...
Must break bones...

Urge to kill...rising!

I'll just have to take my rage and disappointment out at the Exodus show here that night. :D

I'll check out your band though...linkage, por favor?

I made it to the EXODUS show here last week(thankfully) and it KICKED ASS!!! You'll deffinatly be able to get your fix there (and prove you're truley sick).

Warthog

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Originally posted by LXE
I made it to the EXODUS show here last week(thankfully) and it KICKED ASS!!! You'll deffinatly be able to get your fix there (and prove you're truley sick).

Hell...fucking...YES!

They played Wacken 2002 and it was fuckin' brilliant! Someone brought their boot down on my head HARD during "And then there were none" and I was seeing stars for the rest of the set...good times, lol.

It's the strangest show this Sat though...it's some kind of local showcase for pop bands trying to be the next Linkin Park and then...Exodus! wtf? Only $10 though...no complaints.