URL wacken photo gallery

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Fallen_Knight

W:O:A Metalmaster
22 Mai 2002
Leider Schweden
I have a feeling a lot of people will photograph and put me on the gallery...

or even better.. a picture of me and codo, then it is ocmplete...
maybe get Hammered too. then it completes the gallery.

But as Brat says, I am invisbile

SheisTheDark

W:O:A Metalhead
15 Juni 2002
Germany
Website besuchen
Hmmm Yes dont be afraid Fallen Knight to put your photo there...

hehe. Hmmm. When I put my photo in there I feared that everyone would come up to me at Wacken and I wouldnt have the slightest idea who everyone was...but I guess that will change through out the hours, the nights, the days...and if its possible..hahah the weeks!

So yeah post post post! and to you all you bitches who havent yet do it...so we can find you if need be ;)

Iscariot

W:O:A Metalhead
9 Jan. 2002
Apeldoorn- Netherlands
surf.to
Supercharger: use the search option so you don't have to ask that whole the time:D

@ sheisthedark:

Don't be afraid to be recognized. There are so many people, you probably wont be recognized. At least nobody recognized me last year:rolleyes:. and I didn't recognize anybody else:)