UPDATE: Running Order 2008

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Dravenath

22 Jan. 2006
England
They tend to have a few bands ready for the next year to put in this years programme booklet. They had Immortal and Blind Guardian confirmed for 07 in the 06 programme.

Canuck

W:O:A Metalhead
4 Nov. 2007
Toronto, Canada
They tend to have a few bands ready for the next year to put in this years programme booklet. They had Immortal and Blind Guardian confirmed for 07 in the 06 programme.

I must have missed that, I usually don't read the programme booklets beyond the schedule page (probably because I've usually consumed way too much alcohol pretty much upon arrival)

zombiecag

W:O:A Metalhead
3 Jan. 2007
Peterborough, England
Yeah isee what you mean but they needed to put some time for Maiden on that, i doubt thats the actual time, otherwise it would be on the running order by now

That's what I thought.
Find it kinda funny that they've got a time for the Maiden show on the Video Wall but not a time for Maiden onstage..
Would have thought the running tool people would have just used the video wall time to base Maiden's set on..?
Either way, that tool is pretty useful as the only clash for me is Maiden and Alestorm, which wont happen as it's quite obvious that nobody will be playing when Maiden take the stage (considering every stage has "IRON MAIDEN SHOW - VIDEO WALL" listed during Maiden's time slot)

Mahrem

11 März 2008
'ello 'ello 'ello.. what's all this then?

Looking at the running order, Saturday, 14:45-15:45.. it says "tba"

Who's dropped out?

Axel Rudi Pell dropped out. Their open slot went to Kamelot who have now switched their day from Saturday to Friday, leaving the empty hole that you see. :)