UPDATE: Running Order 2008

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

808Metal

W:O:A Metalmaster
30 Nov. 2007
Oahu, Hawaii
I also want to see Carcass and Krypteria who play at the same time. Carcass will get my attention though. Sorry Krypteria.

MikeD

8 Aug. 2007
Israhell
www.facebook.com
Same here! I wanted to see Krypteria as well (after Kamelot initially), till they were switched with Obituary and now overlap with Carcass!!! Can't Obituary be pushed somewhere near the end, and Krypteria moved back a slot?

simwells

W:O:A Metalhead
13 März 2008
England
Add me to another wanting to see Carcass and Krypteria, I guess they were trying to put fairly varied bands on at once to try and please more people which obviously makes sense, but there does seem to be a fair few of us wanting to see both of them.

DarkClarity

17 Apr. 2008

3 inches of blood and kreator at the same time? WHAT THE FUCK! The two bands for which I will go ... AND I had heard that Dark Clarity was added to the festival. Where they are? THEY ARE THE BEST! What the fuck ...:mad::mad::confused::mad::mad::(:mad: IN FLAMES TO WACKEN 2008 AGAIN PLEASEEE!!!!!;):cool:;)

Mahrem

11 März 2008
I'm satisfied, despite the fact that i wish they would move AILD, KE, and Unearth off of the mainstage. Even if there are no more bands announced, the running order is satisfying.

splatterhouse

W:O:A Metalhead
15 Apr. 2008
Motala, Sweden
I like the line-up and thinks the running order is satisfying.

Nashville Pussy, Grave, Job For A Cowboy, Gorgoroth, Watain, Exodus, Holy Moses, OBITUARY, Carcass, At the Gates and Kreator will be a pleasure to watch. :D

DSP

17 Apr. 2008
I agree, Great lineup very nice running order.... all I wish is that manowar and symphony X would also join this lineup and my god, I would die happy:p

so what you think guys? is the line up good or not?

I'm mostly pleased. There certainly aren't clashes that annoy me nearly as much the as Immortal/Moonsorrow one last year (although I did finally see Moonsorrow at Paganfest a couple of weeks ago).

The only clashes that slightly bother me are Gorgoroth/Crematory and Nightwish/Saltatio Mortis this time around, but I can live with missing a couple of those bands...