Upcoming movies.

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

LooseCannon

W:O:A Metalhead
3 Aug. 2002
Baltimore,Maryland USA
Website besuchen
Is there any movies that you guys want to see?

I just saw Underworld(the movie about vampires in a war with werewolves) yesterday.A little to much gunplay,BUt overall a great flick.I highly recommend it.

New movies I want to see:

Alien-Director's Cut(re-released to theaters on Halloween)

Resident Evil 2(I loved the 1st movie)

The remake of Texas Chainsaw Massacre

Kill Bill Vol. 1 ( the new Quinten Taratino movie)

& The Lord Of The Rings-The Return Of The King

Anything out there (moviewise) you guys can't wait for the theater release wanting to see?

Hammered_gods

W:O:A Metalmaster
5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
I think that Resident evil movie is crap.I had to laugh all time cause I thought it was a commedy....Ever played the game(1,2)? It was so awsome.It makes your adrenalin much higher.But the movie is a commedy.

But RE3 game was also crap :/

Well I don't want to see any movie cause I have much more important things to do now,and I don't go to the cinema more then twice in year...

But I am looking forward next summer to go to the summer cinema.get drunk and make nasty comments about the films :D:D:D

KaeptnKorn

16 Juli 2003
Hamburg
I just saw Underworld(the movie about vampires in a war with werewolves) yesterday.A little to much gunplay,BUt overall a great flick.I highly recommend it.

New movies I want to see:

Alien-Director's Cut(re-released to theaters on Halloween)

Resident Evil 2(I loved the 1st movie)

The remake of Texas Chainsaw Massacre

Kill Bill Vol. 1 ( the new Quinten Taratino movie)

& The Lord Of The Rings-The Return Of The King

Anything out there (moviewise) you guys can't wait for the theater release wanting to see?

Underworld: I would like to see it, but its possible that it won`t be shown in germany, because of White Wolf. They say, that the film has to many aspects of their Vampire-RPG. Now they want the moviemakers to pay a fine und destroy the film. Fucking Bastards! :mad:

Resident Evil 2: I disliked the 1. movie. It was so easy to look through. One monster from behind? What a surprise! :(

Kill Bill Vol. 1: Yeah! I saw a trailer in the net and i really want to see the film.

Lord Of The Rings - The Return Of The King: Of course!!! I am waiting for it since I left cinema after watching the 2. part! GREAT!!
All 3 parts one after the other. :D:D:D Starting at 17.00 p.m., ending 4:00 a.m.! 9 hours Lord of the rings! Hell, yeah!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

Matrix 3: duty!!! :D:D:D Maybe all 3 parts one after the other too! :D:D

Once upon a Time in Mexico: Is already in the cinema, but i havent seen it yet! duty, too!!

Bad Boys II: I really liked the 1. part.

Wilbur Wants To Kill Himself: :D sure:D

so far, so good... :D

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Originally posted by KaeptnKorn
Underworld: I would like to see it, but its possible that it won`t be shown in germany, because of White Wolf. They say, that the film has to many aspects of their Vampire-RPG. Now they want the moviemakers to pay a fine und destroy the film. Fucking Bastards! :mad:

Resident Evil 2: I disliked the 1. movie. It was so easy to look through. One monster from behind? What a surprise! :(

Kill Bill Vol. 1: Yeah! I saw a trailer in the net and i really want to see the film.

Lord Of The Rings - The Return Of The King: Of course!!! I am waiting for it since I left cinema after watching the 2. part! GREAT!!
All 3 parts one after the other. :D:D:D Starting at 17.00 p.m., ending 4:00 a.m.! 9 hours Lord of the rings! Hell, yeah!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

Matrix 3: duty!!! :D:D:D Maybe all 3 parts one after the other too! :D:D

Once upon a Time in Mexico: Is already in the cinema, but i havent seen it yet! duty, too!!

Bad Boys II: I really liked the 1. part.

Wilbur Wants To Kill Himself: :D sure:D

so far, so good... :D

I haven't seen Matrix 2,first I don't need to watch films for masses and second I mean that first part of any film is usually the best so...

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
I will see this year:

Matrix 3

The Return of the King (at least 3 times)

Once upon a time in Mexico

Den Tredje Vågen

Alien - Director's Cut

Also:
Lilja 4-ever
The Hours
Elina - som om jag inte fanns
Marie-Jo et ses deux amants
Små ulykker
Amadeus - Director's Cut

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
And I just need to point out that I have seen 22 films in the last 11 days, at the movies.

One of the films I have seen twice though...

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
Originally posted by LooseCannon
I've seen that with Freddie vs Jason & Jackie Chan's "The Medalion".I liked "Once......." & F vs J. I hated "The Medalion".I love Jackie Chan,BUT TOO MUCH SPECIAL EFFECTS. Jackie Chan is the special effects.

not heard of the JChan film yet.... hes getting tooooo old!! hes earlier stuff was fuckin brilliant!! :D

also check out Bullet in the head. its a john woo film...:rolleyes: "famous for M:I 2" yeah, right! hes made tooo made great films!!! Bullet in the Head has got this famous singer from china and a few other dudes....they basically help out a friend with a loan from a triad gangster and kill him...so they have to flee HongKong and met a guns-expert - and end up kill a whole bunch of ppl - the guns were hidden in a piano haha :D and then get caught up in the vietnam war - get captured and taked as PoW for being CIA and tortoured....

they make each other kill each other...and the VietCong makes an american soldier kill a fellow american solider. and says to the gang if he doesnt show them the CIA HQ they;ll kill them blah blah

but one of the guys get shot in the head, hence bullet in the head and they get saved....and revisit the guy with the bullet...hes a vegetable reliant on heroin.

a fucking great film!!!

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
Originally posted by LooseCannon
Never heard of it.
not many ppl have....its not even got an english title...it translated it. cantonese ;)

its gonna be incredibly hard to get hold of...i lost the tape somewhere...hope my bros friends should have a copy somewhere :eek:
definately worth watching :D