UK Reading Tix for Sales

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

A Coming Curse

W:O:A Metalhead
11 Mai 2003
Leeds, England
Website besuchen
Re: Re: UK Reading Tix for Sales

Originally posted by Carpathian_Wolf
one word

S H I T

:p
you make me laugh mulk... you keep saying metallica are shit... but you were visibly gutted when you missed them at download... (I saw them in a tent that held about 1,500 people max... :p) I do agree their not the band they were... and most likely never will be.... but that doesnt mean that they arent one of the best live bands around... which they are.

Carpathian_Wolf

W:O:A Metalmaster
21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
Re: Re: Re: UK Reading Tix for Sales

Originally posted by A Coming Curse
you make me laugh mulk... you keep saying metallica are shit... but you were visibly gutted when you missed them at download... (I saw them in a tent that held about 1,500 people max... :p) I do agree their not the band they were... and most likely never will be.... but that doesnt mean that they arent one of the best live bands around... which they are.

It would have been good to see them as it was a secret gig i agree and who says i was talkin about metallica in general ? i didnt say they was shit did i ?. Unfortunately they had the chance to have a good comeback and they didnt take it. I remember seein metallica in 96 and they was great but now im not so bothered anymore. Download would have been good because you can say oh yeah metallica did a secret gig and i was there at the front fair does but i wouldnt be gutted about it for ages.

I was more glad when i could to graspop and see maiden and alice cooper live onstage that was well worth it. :D

A Coming Curse

W:O:A Metalhead
11 Mai 2003
Leeds, England
Website besuchen
maybe you didnt mean metallica in general in the above post but still you have said openly that you think metallica are shit now in another thread..... I agree they had a chance to come back all gunsd blazing and blew it but still their newest album is better than load and reload... I would have liked to go to graspop also but at the end of the day i've seen most of the bands that played this years before... with the exception of alice cooper...

Carpathian_Wolf

21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
Originally posted by A Coming Curse
maybe you didnt mean metallica in general in the above post but still you have said openly that you think metallica are shit now in another thread..... I agree they had a chance to come back all gunsd blazing and blew it but still their newest album is better than load and reload... I would have liked to go to graspop also but at the end of the day i've seen most of the bands that played this years before... with the exception of alice cooper...

Exactly and ive seen metallica before also. Dont get me wrong id like to see them again for sure if i had the chance. I strill stick my saying tho that they are crap now. I mean everyone was expecting a proper return back to the old days as thats what i reckon people was expecting. I have tried listenin to the new album but i just dont like it that much. maybe its a grow on you album. You didnt miss much with alice cooper anyway.to be honest i was expectin a better stage show...:)

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Fuck all, I'd still go see Metallica live in a heartbeat...they're an incredible live band anyway you cut it. But this summer, when they were trying to charge $97 to see them with Stinkin Park, Limp Dickshit, Nafftones and Crudbrayne...FUCK THAT!!! I have my limits.

Their new album may be shit (solos? anywhere?!?!)...but they're still a great live band, they're the first metal band I ever got into, and I'll still go see them (again, I have my limits).