Twisted Tower Dire

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Warthog

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
I spoke to Scott and Tony from Twisted Tower Dire at their show last night, and YES, they are confirmed for W:O:A 2003. It's a done deal!

Apparently the organizers are busy announcing the "big" bands at the moment. All the lesser known bands, regardless of when their booking was confirmed, will be announced in the spring some time.

Btw, they played some songs from their new album coming out next summer, and they sounded fucking AWESOME. These guys just keep getting better all the time. One called "At Night" stuck out in my mind...wish I could remember the other new ones, but I was very, very drunk at the time.

Anyhow, this one's for Lucretia, C_wolf, etc...I promised you guys a report and I delivered. So rejoice!

And if any of you want to check out some completely NON-cheesy power metal that fucking rocks...http://ttd.cjb.net

Lucretia

10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
fuck, thats great!! :)
thx Warthog :)
I actually asked in the Q&A whats up with TTD but got no answer... nevermind, here I have it :)

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Originally posted by Supercharger
Hmm is it possible? Powermetal being not cheesy? :D

'Twas a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away..

And YES, it is possible. Just stop listening to Rhapsody, hehe.

Just got done listening to all of Judas Priest's Painkiller...forgot what a fucking incredible record that is. Heavy and brutal at any volume...stuff like "Hell Patrol" is enough to make most so-called "extreme" metal bands run screaming for Mommy with crap dripping down their legs.

@Fallen_Knight: I'm guessing that "big" bands means ones who could headline tours on their own? Seems to be the case with the bands announced already.

flo

W:O:A Metalhead
14 Dez. 2001
Remscheid
www.strongholde.de
the heaviest band on earth - no doubt- is exciter!!! or does anybody know a band that plays heavier music?

THE LOUDER THE BETTER!! THE HEAVIER THE METAL!!!!!!!!!

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
You wouldn't have...they haven't toured here since 1986, and even then, they cancelled half their dates because they were getting booed at at every show. If I were them, I wouldn't have come back either! :D