Travelling from Berlin to Wacken

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Enema

26 Jan. 2004
www.fuckingmetal.com
Lo all,

Myself and about 6 other people will be flying from Liverpool to Berlin (£66 return :p), but im a bit worried on how to get from Berlin to Itzhoe. Train fairs seem to cost a lot more than the flight :( .

Also, is it easy to get from Wacken to Itzhoe at the end of the Festival (Sunday)? We need to back in Berlin for our return flight for the Monday. I think the End of Festival Party in Hamburg might be a good idea. :)

Lucretia

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
well, German train fares are really expensive, and besides no one understands them really :mad:
But there are also busses going from Berlin to Hamburg - and from Hamburg and Itzehoe there are shuttle busses going to the festival site and of course also the way back on sunday.
I guess I´d check if its cheaper to buy a group ticket for the train or to buy single bus tickets for everyone... umm... if you decide to go back to Berlin on sunday you could use two train weekend tix, its 29 Euros per ticket and you can travel with 5 persons...not sure how much the bus tix are, but be assured we´ll find out in time :)

LXE

W:O:A Metalhead
17 Juni 2003
Mpls. MN USA
LXE.US
I would take a train. You can get a flat rate group ticket good for 5 ppl costing slightly more than 2 single. I don't know if you can or not because I didn't try last year but I would try to get the round trip ticket just to avoid a line if you plan on getting out of Itzehoe when everyone else is......basically....what Lucretia said I guess : )