Traveling companions?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

crast

W:O:A Metalhead
10 Juni 2003
Stockholm, Sweden
www.entercanopy.com
Traveling companions? - SPAIN - HELP -

I am looking for people to travel with from Spain. (Anywhere in spain will do, but the closer to Cádiz the better :)

Any info on metaltravels from spain will be appreciated.

thnx,

.:Crast:.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Originally posted by crast
I am looking for people to travel with from Spain. (Anywhere in spain will do, but the closer to Cádiz the better :)

Any info on metaltravels from spain will be appreciated.

thnx,

Might wanna check this with Sodomy&Lust, guess he'll be travelling from Madrid.
Can't say it for sure though, but maybe it's an idea?

bea_fol

3 Juli 2002
Alicante (Spain)
Website besuchen
I am travelling from Alicante to Munich with Air Berlin (200 €) and then from Munich to Hamburg with a German company which name I cannot remember (it was Lord Walter who did the flight booking and he is also a forumler), but the price was 100 €.

It's been the best price we have been able to find from here but I think Sodomy has a better price from Madrid (I think he's travelling to Köln and then to Hamburg).

¡¡¡ BUENA SUERTE!!!

crast

10 Juni 2003
Stockholm, Sweden
www.entercanopy.com
Ok, that sounded sorta expensive. I managed to find a way to go, which is quite annoying, but cheap. Train from Cadiz->Paris, for 67€, then flying from Paris->Milano with Ryanair for 14€, and then flying from Milano->Hamburg also with Ryanair, also for 14€, total of roughly 100€. Are the prices you list one way? or does the 300€ include the flights back too?

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Hi, there!!!

I booked my flights in www.hlx.de (Madrid-Cologne and Cologne-Hamburg, having to spend one night in Köln's airport)

When I ordered my tickets they costed me 190 € (two ways trip), but that was 2 months ago, so maybe now it's a bit more expensive........

crast

10 Juni 2003
Stockholm, Sweden
www.entercanopy.com
Seems as if they still have tix for that price! Awsome!
Thanks alot!
I'll probably be going on the same train as you then.
Madrid->Cologn/Bonn; 19:20->21:40 on the 30th, and then
Cologn/Bonn->Hamburg; 06:45->07:45?
Are you just gonna crash at the airport or what?

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
That's what I'll do, but two days before :) I want to camp on tuesday morning.

I don't know what we're going to do in an airport the whole night, I just hope that german police let us stay in the airport......

Carpathian_Wolf

21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
Originally posted by Sodomy&Lust
That's what I'll do, but two days before :) I want to camp on tuesday morning.

I don't know what we're going to do in an airport the whole night, I just hope that german police let us stay in the airport......

I think they will :) last year when i had to fly from birningham i had to sleep in the airport too and nobody gave me grief but maybe its different there! :)

crast

10 Juni 2003
Stockholm, Sweden
www.entercanopy.com
Aha, I see, my friend (he's got the tent, hehe) is coming on thursday from sweden so I'm going to that I'll be there on thursday at least.

It would suck a lot if they didn't let you sleep at the airport :/

Hrm, what time are you leaving when you leave wacken? It's always more fun to travel with someone then alone

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Originally posted by Carpathian_Wolf
I think they will :) last year when i had to fly from birningham i had to sleep in the airport too and nobody gave me grief but maybe its different there! :)

In Madrid's airport they let you sleep only if you have a ticket for flying next morning....... *crosses fingers*