Tokio Hotel for W.O.A 2009

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

unknownone

W:O:A Metalhead
19 Nov. 2008
Portugal
That's right, Tokio Hotel for Wacken 2009. The Orga seems committed in presenting us the worst line-up ever, with total disrespect for fans that come from all over the world to what used to be the greatest metal festival of the fucking universe.

With that in mind I say PUSH for Tokio Hotel! After all, all of our pleads and cries for bands were unattended, they couldn't care less about our opinion. This forum is living proof of it.

So, what goes along just fine with a shitty line-up? More shitty bands!!

PUSH!

El Barto

W:O:A Metalmaster
26 März 2008
www.lastfm.de
Thread-Crap-Batman.jpg

Da_Wishmaster

W:O:A Metalmaster
12 Okt. 2008
Schweiz
www.mindpatrol.ch
I think their circlepits are fucking brutal..I think their music is too brutal and satanic for me..Id like to listen to Cannibal Corpse or something else, Black Metal, Carpathian Forest...So I wont get nightmares..:p

Cannibal Corpse...haha!

Hope I never see some teenie bands like CC in wacken...common the circle pits are just walking around like a freaky game! And Bill of TH has black hairs. The corpsegrinder has brown hair - wannabe satanic!

ImmortalDeath

W:O:A Metalhead
30 Aug. 2008
nähe Wacken (26,49 km entfernt)
Cannibal Corpse...haha!

Hope I never see some teenie bands like CC in wacken...common the circle pits are just walking around like a freaky game! And Bill of TH has black hairs. The corpsegrinder has brown hair - wannabe satanic!

Thats what I mean with my last comment..theyre not as hard and brutal as Tokio Hotel..and thats why I love them..
With an gig of Tokio Hotel I will get the worst nightmares ever..and I dont want to :(

:D:D:D
This thread makes me also kipping from the Stuhl very hard Oo :D:D