To Round out W:O:A 2009 LineUp

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Conscious Pilot

W:O:A Metalhead
24 Mai 2008
North America
One last request for these bands to help round out the WOA for 2009

Edguy
Katatonia
Candlemass/Solitude Aeturnus
OSI
Powerwolf
Mercenary
Anaal Nathrakh
Armored Saint
Tim Owens
Behemoth
Gojira
Satyricon
Triptykon

Please?

Running orders soon?

Jordan

25 März 2009
Also Blood Red Throne and Unleashed have been rumored here and there... would be really decent DM acts ! (at least "famous" DM acts ;) )

Crossing my fingers.

Jordan

25 März 2009

DrunkGromit

22 Jan. 2009
Behemoth is tourring in US in july/august so I don't think they could play at Wacken :(

Unleashed would really be great yes ! For me only three bands to add to make a really great line up after all : Unleashed, Sadus and Immortal and all of them could play at Wacken with their dates this summer

Jordan

25 März 2009
How about Satyricon, Cannibal Corpse and/or Obituary?
I've read Satyricon had personnal issues with the orga last time they came, so they're very unlikely to come again at WOA !

CC and/or Obituary would be awesome, but the announcement telling they're would no big DM/BM act this year lets very few hopes :(
(this is true for Immortal as well).

But if you complain for that, you'll be called an emo, so be very careful, people here expect you to be happy, whatever is added to the line-up ! ;)

Severus

15 Mai 2009
Ankh-Morpork
Sodom or Kreator would be awsome. If Naglfar, Dimmu Borgir, Legion of the Damned or Satyricon would show up, I'd be vary satisfied as well. But really, I doubt anyone of them will be announced.

Jordan

25 März 2009
So it has to be a freaking thrash act.
Come on!
first : they said that to answer the question "is there going to be a big DM/BM act this year ?". the answer was "no."
so they didn't meant they would add a big thrash name ;)

second : since that annoucement (something like 1 month ago), they've added Anthrax, which to me is the only good announcement in 2009 !

so I guess you shouldn't expect anything big anymore, the line-up is almost complete, that's it.

of course, I may be wrong (and I clearly hope I'm wrong !!)