to all those people in search of tickets

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
Still coming over to Europe but can't afford to stay as long as I'd hoped. Starting at Hellfest then Graspop, Metal Camp and finish at Obscene Extreme. Just paid off my flights so trying to sell my Wacken ticket to help with costs.

ah that's to bad, my festival season starts the weekend of obscene extreme, but at a different festival.. :p

DaveAus

W:O:A Metalhead
3 März 2008
Melbourne, Australia
So no one still needs a ticket?
Still got one to sell - cost price 130euro or whatever reasonable offer I can get. I leave for europe in just under a week so if I haven't sold it by then I'll be bringing it with me and try to sell it on my travels. Sadly, I just can't stay long enough to make it to Wacken this year. PM me or post here.

14 Apr. 2009
Montenegro
selling 3 all 3 days for wacken tickets at price of 390 euros or any reasonable price!
me and my friends cant make it to the festival :(...if anyone wants to buy them or know someone that would pls PM me, we are willing to send the tickets by express mail that we are paying!

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

MetalViking

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Feb. 2007
England
Tickets are still on metaltix, they just couldnt handle the volume last night due to Maiden being confirmed, But I doubt they will be around for long :p