to all the short haired people- a challenge

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Warthog

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Originally posted by Smeagol
That's just a problem of technology, take a bunch of skimos give them some electric music supplies during the eternal winter nights and they will play you the darkest metal ever made on Earth..according my present theory, of course. :)

and like Immortal's latest output, all of their songs will be about snow. Maybe a song or two about fishing. :D

monochrom

15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Warthog
and like Immortal's latest output, all of their songs will be about snow. Maybe a song or two about fishing. :D

Au contraire, it would make quite a record:

Songs from Eskimo Death/Black Metal Band

1.Eternal frost and winter
2.I battle with polar bears
3.The day the igloos melted
4.If it moves you can eat it
5.Cold six months and then comes winter
6.Icelandic warriors are pussies (Cause they can't stand the cold)
7.Frozen mutilated corpses (Stapled in the back of my igloo)
8.It's a long way to everywhere else
9.Nuke Nuuk
10.I'd like to eat my neighbours husky

monochrom

15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
*Bowsdeep*

Thank you, thank you, but I'm mostly bored at the moment as I can't walk around very much with that hole in my leg (it sounds too heavy, I had an "abszess" and they had to remove it) and I've seen enough of Bushs idiot war already ...

Well, so I surf around the internet and spam a little here and read a little there, but mostly I'm bored.

Smeagol

W:O:A Metalhead
19 Dez. 2001
Website besuchen
Well put Monochrom,

but, I am sure there would appear a "true skimo arctic metal" scene with skimo lyrics. They have about 200 words for snow ! :D

Smeagol

monochrom

15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Lucretia
being bored seems to turn into being creative in this case :D
shall I come and visit you? ;)

That is sweet, Yes, a visit would be nice to have you over, but better not today as I already get visited by my sister. But if you have some time left this week I'd be glad to make us a nice coffee.

@Sodomy: I heard you are going to Braunschweig? What in the world got you there?