Tickets

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Blackwizard69

W:O:A Metalhead
22 Juli 2002
Roma
Website besuchen
No problem. If you manage to get a ticket from them let me know, we can meet at the festival on Friday morning and I'll buy the ticket from you (and offer you a couple of beers for the service!) If not, I'm counting on getting a ticket from the Supermarket in Wacken.

Thanks!

Iscariot

9 Jan. 2002
Apeldoorn- Netherlands
surf.to
I go to wacken tomorrow morning, is that number of yours a mobile number? if so I can maybe contact you when i am on wacken and do have a ticket for you. i don't have a mobile phone myself but I think I can borrow one of my friends if so.
but still, I can't promise you anything

Dagon

14 Jan. 2002
Ireland
Website besuchen
Hi!

I need a ticket also!!

Does anyone have out spare? Can you post your phone number perhaps? I will check this board later to see...

I will be in Wacken on Wednesday night, maybe someone will be able to sel me a ticket????

I'm coming al the way from ireland, it would suck if I couldn't get in :(

Blackwizard69

22 Juli 2002
Roma
Website besuchen
Matro:

call this number: +49 4827 2230. This is the Jensen Supermarket in Wacken, they sell tickets. I called yesterday to buy a ticket, they took my name and told me they will put it away for me (I'll be in Wacken late tomorrow night, so I'll pick up the ticket on Friday morning). Give it a shot!

Blackwizard69

22 Juli 2002
Roma
Website besuchen
Well done...

Since you now owe me, can you please do me a favor? I've called them twice (yesterday and today) asking them to reserve my ticket. However I'm a bit paranoid on the issue: I'm flying over from Italy and the thought of not getting a ticket is freaking me out! Can you just ask them to make sure there is a ticket in the name of Nicola Guglielmi, and that I'll be picking it up on Friday morning? They should already have this information, but I just want to make sure...

If you do me this favor I would really appreciate it!

Thanks!