Tickets

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

sisterofnight

11 Juli 2002
Derby, UK
http
Not Cool

Originally posted by Aegir
Argon are cool, I've never had any problems, and I'm sure that they'll come eventually. However, if I was in your situation then I'd definitely call them and slap them about a bit over the phone.

Let us know how it goes!

I e-mailed them with some queries-and asked if there were any other hidden costs and they responded as if I'd insulted their mother! Said they might not allow me to book!
Do the managers actually go on this trip themselves or something?
As if the possibility of getting their mits on my dosh meant nothing to them (£310 is quite a huge sum to me!).

So I might not be able to go because the single person supplement is £75!!(all my friends'll be camping) plus passport, spending money etc etc it's looking like a bleak summer (tears welling up)-'til Bloodstock anyway!!

Aegir

W:O:A Metalhead
14 Dez. 2002
UK
Re: Not Cool

Originally posted by sisterofnight
I e-mailed them with some queries-and asked if there were any other hidden costs and they responded as if I'd insulted their mother! Said they might not allow me to book!

How odd... doesn't sound like Argon at all, they've always been very helpful with my queries.

Do the managers actually go on this trip themselves or something?

Don't think so, just the coach drivers as far as I'm aware.

As if the possibility of getting their mits on my dosh meant nothing to them (£310 is quite a huge sum to me!).

Its a huge sum to any of us, but don't take it personally - the Argon folks are generally a nice bunch, they even let us drink on the coach. Why are you paying £310 though? You're not thinking of staying in a hotel are you? Camping is £150 including everything - ticket and transport - unless you live in some remote location, in which it will cost a maximum of £20 extra.

So I might not be able to go because the single person supplement is £75!!(all my friends'll be camping)

There's no single person supplement for camping, all you pay is the £150 - £170, you gotta camp, its sooooo much fun - I wouldn't go to Wacken if I couldn't camp!

plus passport, spending money etc etc it's looking like a bleak summer (tears welling up)-'til Bloodstock anyway!!

Noooo! You *must* come to Wacken, its just amazing! Ah go on, I'll even meet you there and buy you a beer or five :)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

sisterofnight

11 Juli 2002
Derby, UK
http
Done Camping Last Year

Aegir you're really sweet!
I'd like to share some bevvies with one and all but it's all irrelavent now!
I'm now having to live on my own and my cost of living will suddenly rocket so no holiday at all.
I'll start saving for 2004 though! But I'll still not be camping again.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
ive got a 3 ppl tent...its me and one mate..you can share with us if you like..its ok, no prob..

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
that was my inital plan...but then fucking MetalTix fucked up

then i found argon with my mate

and im poor