Tickets for wacken 2009?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

-R4-

W:O:A Metalhead
26 März 2006
Italy, Rome
EDIT: DONT KILL ME PLEASE, I'VE JUST NOW NOTICED THE OTHER THREAD ABOUT THE TICKETS :D

Hi mates,
it is a lot of time that i dont write in this forum (and maybe no one remembers me :D )
i've read (or at least i think that i've understood) in the german home page of wacken that the 10000 xmas tickets are sold out (and in just 1 day, right?).
So, when (and where? metaltix?) the "normal" tickets will be avalaible?

Because i've been there in 2006 and i had no money in the last 2 years, now that i've the money, are there no tickets? :D

thanks and (hopefully) see you there :D

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Lady_Wolf

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Juli 2006
A crazy men's Utopia
www.myspace.com
EDIT: DONT KILL ME PLEASE, I'VE JUST NOW NOTICED THE OTHER THREAD ABOUT THE TICKETS :D

Hi mates,
it is a lot of time that i dont write in this forum (and maybe no one remembers me :D )
i've read (or at least i think that i've understood) in the german home page of wacken that the 10000 xmas tickets are sold out (and in just 1 day, right?).
So, when (and where? metaltix?) the "normal" tickets will be avalaible?

Because i've been there in 2006 and i had no money in the last 2 years, now that i've the money, are there no tickets? :D

thanks and (hopefully) see you there :D

first bands and info on normal tickets will be available from end of august/start of september

-R4-

26 März 2006
Italy, Rome
Liebe Metalheads,

nach den gigantischen RUN auf die X-Mas-Tickets, gehen wir nun in der nächste Woche mit den normalen 3 - Tages "ALL IN" Ticket in den Vorverkauf sowie folgen dann auch die ersten Bandnamen.

Euer
W:O:A Team

--
help me translating it, i've tried with the google one and i've understood something like:

"after the fantastic sale of the x-mas tickets, the next week will start the sale of the normal 3 day "all in" tickets in advance sale.. and there will be the first bands confirmed"

is it something like that? :D
and so we could buy tickets around the 25th of august?

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Liebe Metalheads,

nach den gigantischen RUN auf die X-Mas-Tickets, gehen wir nun in der nächste Woche mit den normalen 3 - Tages "ALL IN" Ticket in den Vorverkauf sowie folgen dann auch die ersten Bandnamen.

Euer

--
help me translating it, i've tried with the google one and i've understood something like:

"after the fantastic sale of the x-mas tickets, the next week will start the sale of the normal 3 day "all in" tickets in advance sale.. and there will be the first bands confirmed"

After the run on X-Mas tickets , we will start seliing the 3-days tickets in the corse of next week. Also we'll confirm the first bands for WOA 09.

Sipyloidea

W:O:A Metalgod
19 März 2007
Liebe Metalheads,

Euer

--

yea, you kinda got it exactly. Dunno though if it'll work out, but just keep an eye on it. They'll tell when tickets are for sale ;) And why are you in such a hurry for it?

just because I'm curious: Why should we have killed you? :p

-R4-

26 März 2006
Italy, Rome
you know, when you ask for a thing that someone has already asked for.. :D

anyway many thanks :D i'll try to improve my german :D

edit: oh and im in a hurry for it just because at the moment i've the money for it.. maybe in a month i will not have it anymore :D so i buy it the first possible and then find the way to collect the money to buy flight tickets etc :D

Sipyloidea

W:O:A Metalgod
19 März 2007
you know, when you ask for a thing that someone has already asked for.. :D

anyway many thanks :D i'll try to improve my german :D

edit: oh and im in a hurry for it just because at the moment i've the money for it.. maybe in a month i will not have it anymore :D so i buy it the first possible and then find the way to collect the money to buy flight tickets etc :D

ah ok... I thought you meant the thread where someone already wants to sell his x-mas tickets because he knows he'll be ill next year :mad:

-R4-

26 März 2006
Italy, Rome
didnt know this thing you talked about

so they just buy tickets to resell them? (maybe increasing the price?)

-Mullally-

26 Dez. 2006
Ireland
Is Metaltixs the only place where you can et them? I dont have a crdit card to buy one of them and im hoping that a Lebel/Distro will be selling some so I can buy a Wacken 09 Ticket through Registered Post. Any help please? Im trying to get one ASAP :eek:

Help out please? I dont have a Credit Card to pay for a Wacken 09 Ticket on Metaltix. It would be helpful if i did have a credit card cause I would have one like a snap, but alas I dont :(