Ticket Personalisation confusion.

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Pantho

13 Sep. 2012
So I was going to buy 2 tickets as I've a few friends who havn't decided if they can go yet and was going to save one for them.

However, I didn't as I was pretty damn confused by the system. So I've just bought myself a ticket and then read the personalisation FAQ section.

So I write the name on the ticket myself, does this name have to match the name I used to purchase? As in the name the ticket is shipped to. But that wouldn't make sense as you can buy up to 5 tickets.

If you can enter any name into this box then how does that stop people selling tickets on ebay with no name entered, then people can enter there own name after buying from ebay.

Very confused, anyone explain it for me?

Pantho

13 Sep. 2012
Why thank thee, just went to buy another ticket to save for a friend and it locked my bank account as it suspects the website I'm buying from is fraudulent lol.

Time to spend an hour on the phone with my bank :(

But yea, thanks.