Ticket lost in post!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Megamal

27 Feb. 2007
Righty...

My girlfriend bought a ticket from a friend (he had a spare). However, it has gone missing in the post! Is there any way we can contact the festival organisers to get a replacement sent out or anything like that?

Sipyloidea

W:O:A Metalgod
19 März 2007
If you bought it from a friend I fear there is no help for you. If the organisators would replace such things, anybody could go there and tell "my dog ate it, may I get a new one?". (Not that I don't believe you, just saying there would be tonns of such claims, if they did that).

Didn't you insure the ticket? You can insure stuff when you send it by post. With a Wacken ticket I would highly recomment you to do that.