Ticket Delay / Scam????? perhaps...

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Yanick

6 Jan. 2009
Amsterdam
delay

Hi,
I'm a bit stressed out really,
I ordered a ticket by creditcard as well, I've recieved an e-mail saying my ticket had been shipped about eight weeks ago. The ticket still isn't here though! I've allready sent metaltix an e-mail last week, asking what could have gone wrong but there's no reply so far. What do you think, should I just sit and wait, or give them a call or something?:confused:

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
Hi,
I'm a bit stressed out really,
I ordered a ticket by creditcard as well, I've recieved an e-mail saying my ticket had been shipped about eight weeks ago. The ticket still isn't here though! I've allready sent metaltix an e-mail last week, asking what could have gone wrong but there's no reply so far. What do you think, should I just sit and wait, or give them a call or something?:confused:

did they take the money though?

normally it would take a few days, up to two weeks for a ticked to arrive in holland.

Yanick

6 Jan. 2009
Amsterdam
woo I've got the ticket! :eek:
My household is a complete mess, turns out one of my dear familymembers put the darn thing in the back of the closet and I just found it..
Well one more mistery solved :rolleyes:;)

onemanarmy

17 Juli 2007
I got a mail from metaltix today (info@metaltix.com) saying to call them to confirm credit card details as they had trouble with it.... This is almost 2 MONTHS after I got a confirmation mail after placing my order. Just wondering if anyone else has had this and is it official metaltix asking me. Seems really random them sending me just a mail (didnt address me by my name or anything or give any details about me or my order other than WOA 2009 in the subject bar) with a phone number asking me to ring and give my CC details again....

I'm thinking what the fuck? This looks dodgy but the email addy looks to be from metaltix.

Aside from this fact, calling international ain't cheap, and they just want me to pick up the phone and probly be on hold for a 5-10 min + call. wtf... why can't they just give the tickets to local shops like normal...I hate web orders.

Anyone any ideas?

This happend to me aswell, they needed my 3 digit cv2 code. This was not asked for when i ordered. I called and gave it to them. No problem. The call took about 1 min.

Humanure

31 Aug. 2005
Madeira Island, Portugal
This sucks! i got my "Shipped tickets" email on the 19th december and still haven't got them. Sent 3 emails to Metaltix and did not receive any answers. I'm worried that the post office lost my tickets or something like that. This is the last time i buy from metaltix, worthless cunts!